Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Florida Ricordea 11 pack

These Florida Ricordea are just barely acclimating to my quarantine tank under PC lighting. I was surprised to see that each one was previously attached to a piece of rubble. In this way, I don't have to worry about acccidentally killing them with glue when I figure out where to attach them to my display tank.

I kind of indicated on SDReefs that I might be selling some of them off, but I'm already falling in love with their colours and individual characteristics.

The people at Coral Morphologic picked these out for me in a special Ricordea pack. A guy on SDReefs put together and split the shipping costs with others. At first, I counted 10 during acclimation, but then when I took this pic, I can see 11! BONUS!

Can you figure out which one is the green and orange rainbow polyp? I think I can, but it might take some time for it to become more pronounced as it grows.

10 Pack + BONUS
Posted by Picasa

No comments: