Friday, February 27, 2009

New SPS frags

Originally, I was only going to buy a $10 frag of "Scripp's Acro". But after seeing all the beautiful colonies growing in this user's Zeovit-type tank, I couldn't help but inquire about what else was up for sale. I got two more. Then, another piece came from trading in some equipment.

This frag came from a large mother colony.


This one is a Yellow Bird's Nest, Seriatopora sp.


Finally, here is the Scripp's Green-tip Staghorn, Acropora sp.


I traded an ATO switch that I didn't need for a frag of this Miami Orchid Staghorn, Acropora sp. The close-up picture show tissue damage from being handled. I'll have to give all the corals some time to recover in the refugium before I find a place for them in the main reef tank.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: