Sunday, November 30, 2008

Random Coral Pics

After another arduous water change, I decided to relax and snap a few shots with my Canon Rebel XTi. I turned off the main pump and the Vortech pumps. It was interesting seeing gas bubbles streaming up from the crusty brown algae called (I forgot its name, it just looks like caca, anyway).

Here are some Candy Cane corals and some palythoas.

My blue tuxedo urchin likes to peel off some of that brown, crusty algae for camouflage. The green Sinularia is coming along fine. The yellow parazoanthids have been there since I started the hobby.

These orange Bam! Bam! zoanthids died off until I had 2 left. Now, they're recovering fully (because of my good husbandry!). The rock takes a tumble every once in a while since I haven't glued it down.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: